If you have acne on your face, remember to pay attention to the 9 things mentioned below!!!
1. Go to the hospital and listen to the doctor's advice.
2. Don't stay up late: cause a large amount of sebaceous glands to secrete.
3. Don't eat sweets and spicy foods: cause a large amount of sebaceous glands to secrete.
4. Excessive cleaning: The face is actually not as dirty as you think.
5. Don't heavy makeup, don't apply sunscreen: but you still have to do sunscreen, such as wearing a hat...etc.
6. Do not buy anti-acne products with unknown ingredients.
7. Do not squeeze acne with your hands: cause other pores to become inflamed.
8. Don't touch your face with your hands: There are a lot of bacteria on your hands that you can't see.
9. Pay attention to the cleanliness of makeup tools.
★Tips: The skin metabolism cycle is 28 days★